- Keynote: The Economics of Human Potential
- Impact of Quality Early Childhood Programs on the Economy
- 2010 Congressional Message
- Brain Research…The Foundation of Learning
- PA’s Early Learning Continuum: Building on Success
- Linking Learning and National Security
- Pre-K Counts Private Partnerships in PA for Preschoolers’ Early School Success
Stephen J. Bagnato, Ed.D.
Professor of Pediatrics & Psychology, University of Pittsburgh
Timothy J. Bartik, Ph.D.
Senior Economist, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
Judy L. Cameron, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychiatry , University of Pittsburgh
Maj. Gen. Wesley E. Craig, Jr., U.S. Army (Ret.)
Executive Advisory Council
Chief of Staff , Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Peter J. Danchak
NEPA Regional President , PNC Bank
Harriet Dichter, Esq.
Acting Secretary , Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
Michael Mandel, Ph.D.
Former Chief Economist, BusinessWeek
Philip A. Peterson
Senior Vice President , Aon Consulting